Wednesday, October 19, 2005

2 weeks to go

Here's the tally since Saturday and through Tuesday:

New pages written: 17 (goal: 6.4 pages)
Old pages revised on paper: lots
Pages of revisions typed in: lots
Pages lost or gained due to revisions: ??? (I just put everything under new pages)
Total page count to date: 185 (goal: 200 pages)
Days remaining until D-day: 13

Emails from editor in UK: 0
Emails from agent in NY: 0

Chocolate consumed: Ice cream, donut, M&Ms
Junk food consumed: Appletinis, chips
Exercise: Piggy back rides
Television watched: Barney, Doodlebops, Boston Legal
Pictures of Hayden downloaded: 2 (Once again Maria came through for me. I owe you!)
Tears: NO!
Weight loss: 1 lbs (gained back a pound since I haven't been skipping meals)

Sorry for not updating the tally. I have been locked to my keyboard except for a martini bunco party on Saturday night (a girl has to have a little fun), a trip to see how our new house was coming along, church and driving the kids around the past couple of days.

I'm still having some trouble with NOT SO PLAIN JANE. I really hate middles. Chapter four STILL isn't right, but I need to get to the end of the book first before I go back to try and fix it yet again. I have three chapters left. Chapters 8, 9 and 10. That's where the fifteen pages will go. Mostly in Chapter 9, but all three chapters are rough.