Thursday, October 06, 2005

No longer LOST

Here's the tally for Wednesday:

New pages written: 0 (goal: 6.4 pages)
Old pages revised on paper: 0
Pages of revisions typed in: 17
Pages lost or gained due to revisions: +5
Total page count to date: 149 (goal: 200 pages)
Days remaining until D-day: 27

Emails from editor in UK: 0
Emails from agent in NY: 0

Chocolate consumed: handful of jedi mix M&Ms
Junk food consumed: ice cream
Exercise: none
Television watched: LOST and Invasion (wrote through invasion)
Pictures of Hayden downloaded: none
Tears: none
Weight loss: 2 lbs

A much better day even though I had to drive the kids all over town this afternoon. I felt back on track working on Chapter 4. I added a short scene to it and gained five pages. YAY! I also read over Chapters 1, 2 and 3 and revised them on the computer. I realized I hadn't described something so I had to do a little research tonight. Amazing what some rest will do for a person. I'm feeling good about the book and writing again!

LOST made up for last week's episode. More questions than answers once again. I'm not sure where Desmond ran off to or what's up with the other FLT 815 passengers from the back of the plane. Or if hitting that execute button saves the world. I wish I knew what Walt had whispered to Shannon. It was something about the button. And what's with Jin speaking English? That was in the previews for next week's episode. I cannot wait!