Wednesday, February 08, 2006

In mourning

I can't believe it. ABC cancelled Invasion! One of the only two shows I watch on television. I'm so upset. If you watched the show, or even if you didn't and want to do me a favor, go here http://www.savemyshow.com/shows/invasion.htm and vote yes. Who knows if it will make a difference or not, but I had to do something.

Sorry I haven't posted. I've been working on my new book Marriage for Baby and doing a bunch of other stuff such as...

My youngest turned 3. It's been hard saying goodbye to her toddlerhood. She wants to be a big girl now, and I want her to be my little girl. We're also dealing with where to send her in September for preschool.

I'm learning all about the politics of Irish dance. It isn't pretty. And I think there may be a story there somewhere. Or a lawsuit.

I took the older two kids to see The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe on Sunday. Loved it! We are now reading from the book each night and will make our way through the entire series.

Had my first instance of a seller not sending me the item I purchased on eBay. I tried to contact him for weeks. Amazingly enough as soon as I filed a complaint with Paypal I heard from him. Supposedly the item is on its way. We'll see!

Oh, and if any of you live in the Portland Metro area and don't have plans for Valentine's Day, might I suggest the Expressions of Chocolate event at the Schnitz. My friend, Shelley Jackson, is organizing it to raise money for CCA (Children's Cancer). I'll be there! And so will Bernard C's, my fave chocolatier! Tickets are available through Ticketmaster. You can find out more about the fantastic event at www.expressionsofchocolate.com.