Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A plea for help

There is a petition to save Invasion. It might not work, but it can't hurt. I was signature 70-something and now there are over 3000 in just a couple of days. If you watched the show, or even if you didn't, but want to be my friend for life please go to this link and sign the petition:

http://www.petitiononline.com/33030/petition.html

Sorry, I can't figure out how to do hyperlinks on my mac.

Thanks!

As for writing, I plotted out the last three chapters today, and I've been writing. It's very rough, but lots of pages. Too busy writing to do the tally, but I know I'll surpass my 10 new pages goal and be ready for my two shows tonight.

Of course, I'll be waiting for the 10 o'clock hour with a heavy heart. Yes, it's just a television show, but it's been my escape, something to look forward to every Wednesday night. I emailed ABC and got the most ridiculous canned response. A snail letter is next.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Good luck with the last three chapters! You're going to do great! :)

Lissa said...

Last nights show said, season finally on the info part of our cable. So I'm crossing my fingers and sighing the petition.

Tori Lennox said...

I'm heading over to sign the petition now. Thanks for the info! I was so pissed off last night when it was over!

Melissa said...

Thanks Michelle! I'm making progress. Just wish it was a little faster!

Cool Lissa. I'm hoping it's not over.

Thanks, Tori. I figure the petition can't hurt. And I was on my feet at the end of the episode, talking to the tv at the end. I couldn't take it! NOOOOOO! They cannot leave us hanging like that.