Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Another Line Bites the Dust

Rumors have been circulating since the RWA National Conference, but the fate of the Bombshell line was announced yesterday. Bombshell will cease publication after January 2007.

Having been through this myself with the Yours Truly line (my first book was the last YT published in April '99) and more recently with Silhouette Romance (the last books of that line will be out in January 2007, my heart aches for all the Bombshell writers. I hope they and their kick-ass heroines find homes with other lines or even better single title houses!

And now to end on a happier note, here are some pics from our vacation! I saw the mule deer during my morning walk the last day. There were two does and three of the cutest fawns I've ever seen. The kidlets liked riding on the bike trails. Me riding my pal Dennis.