Sunday, August 27, 2006

On the Road Again

I'm going to be heading up to Tacoma tonight. I didn't like getting up so early on Thursday, making the drive and attending class all day. I was just too tired.

A great birthday. Yummy dinner. My cake said, "May the Force be with You." Finn thought of that one. I can't get the picture downloaded from the camera so I'll see if I can do that another time. It was really cute.

This was actually my second cake. They gave me the most beautiful German Chocolate cake complete with candles at my training class. I was so touched I nearly cried!

As for presents, I can't complain! I got the Invasion DVD, a gift certificate for a Spa Pedicure, hand weights (for when I walk in the morning), earrings, two mugs from a friend, a book called A Severe Mercy by Sheldon Vanauken from another friend, a bookmark and $$$ from my parents. The kids raided their rooms for my presents. Mackenna gave me the clay cat she'd made at the Children's Museum, Finn gave me a birdhouse he'd made and painted and Rose gave me her white and yellow unicorn. She told me to take it with me to Tacoma!

Speaking of which, I need to pack.