Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Muse Remembered

Today my book PLAIN JANE'S PRINCE CHARMING is officially on sale. To mark the occasion, I'm uploading a couple of pictures from Reno, July 2005, when I met my muse, Hayden Christensen. As luck would have it, I happened to be in Reno for the Romance Writers of America conference when the Bullrun rally stopped there.



Unfortunately, the picture of us posing for the cameras so you could see our face turned out blurry, so you'll have to settle for these. The first one shows Hayden autographing a page of my manuscript and the other is him signing my official Bullrun T-shirt.

If you want to read about the now embarrassing meeting where I acted like a giddy teenager, go to my blog archives for July 2005 and check out my entry Meeting the Muse. I'd love to have a do over, but since that's not possible I only pray that if I ever see him in person again I'll be able to say something intelligent and coherent. And, most importantly, get a picture of the two of us so I can see his face next to mine!

Have you ever met someone famous? Or a crush? How did it go?