Thursday, November 30, 2006

A week off

I took the week off from blogging to catch up on all the stuff I've been putting off. My Top Ten list is down to four items:

1) Write
2) Take family picture for Christmas Cards
8) Send RITA books to RWA
10) Order Christmas Cards from COSTCO with family picture on them

Plus, I crossed off about twenty other items, including Christmas shopping, cleaning the toy room and kids' room and starting to decorate the house for Christmas.

A good thing, too. My agent called me and it looks like I may have some news to announce very soon!

NaNoWriMo is over and I didn't do very well with it. But I did do better than in previous years where I signed up and never wrote a word. My buddy, Tiffany, made her 50K words early in the week. Go Tiff! We'll see if I can do better next year.

At least my turkey came out great. I used Martha Stewart's Turkey 101 recipe. And I had a really fun time on Black Friday. I was up at 4:30 am and at the store by 5 am. I love a bargain and I got plenty of them.