Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Not much better today

New pages written: 2 (goal: 6.2 pages)
Old pages revised on paper: 0
Pages of revisions typed in: 0
Pages lost or gained due to revisions: 0
Total page count to date: 73 (goal: 200)
Days remaining until D-day: (too tired to count them right now, but the manuscript is due January 31st.)

Emails from editor in UK: 0
Emails from agent in NY: 0

Chocolate consumed: gold covered chocolate coins (Today was St. Nicholas day!)
Junk food consumed: none
Exercise: none
Television watched: News
Tears: I few when I heard the news about James Kim's body being found. I really wanted a happy ending to the story. Prayers and condolences to Kati, Penelope and Sabine Kim. I've been following the Kim's story very closely because my heroine and hero in the continuity book are stranded.

I didn't get a lot of writing done today, but Wednesdays are always tough days for me writing wise. I have about thirty minutes not accounted for during the day. I don't even get naptime to write because the youngest kidlet naps in the car on our way back from NE Portland.

But I still managed to get a lot accomplished, non-writing stuff that is. Tonight I decorated. (I'd been putting trimming the tree off even though the tree has been up with lights on since Sunday.) I hung the stockings. Replaced items in our bookcase with Christmas themed items. I even started taking out all my Dept. 56 villages. I collect the New England Village Collection. I also booked two of the kidlets birthday parties, one in March, the other in April. Now to get the one in January figured out!

All of those things needed to be done so I don't feel bad about the lack of pages today. (Yesterday, however is another story.) I'll need to catch up on the missing pages! And fast.