Friday, December 22, 2006

Under the Christmas Tree

Last night was our traditional sleep under the Christmas tree night. I've done it every year since I was a little girl. Even when I lived alone in my apartment in SF's Marina District.

Of course, I didn't get to sleep until late due to the book. By then the kidlets and cats were all fast asleep. I was so tired I just plopped down on the couch with my pillow. My youngest covered me sometime during the night with a princess blanket.

On the writing front: I managed to put together a very good (if I say so myself) chapter yesterday. I hope I feel the same way when I read the pages today!

On the holiday front: I have a few more Christmas cards to send out. I meant to yesterday, but never got around to it. Today I'm taking the oldest to see OBT's The Nutcracker. One of the dancers from her 8-hand ceili team is dancing the lead. We're also going to try and squeeze in a visit to Santa. Gotta get that picture for the scrapbook I'll put together someday after I finish the two remaining baby books I've yet to start! And I have a couple more items to pick up and wrap.

Hard to believe Christmas is only a few days away! Are you ready?