Thursday, December 14, 2006

Windy Weather

A windstorm has hit the Pacific Northwest. We already lost power once tonight so I want to post this in case we lose it again. The news said we've yet to see the really high winds!

Anyway, no tally for Wednesday. I didn't write. I think I was home approx. 45 minutes between 8:30 am and 10:00 pm. I then spent the rest of the evening (if you consider 1 am evening) wrapping gifts that needed to be passed out at school and packaging up those I still need to send.

I'll post Thursday's tally once I'm finished writing for the night.

And please pray for the three climbers-Kelly, Brian and Nikko-missing on Mt. Hood, their families who must be worried sick about them and the searchers, real-life heroes waiting for a break in the weather so they can get up the mountain and do their job. My heart goes out to all of them.