Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Heroes Love Fest

Monday Tally

New pages written: 4 (goal: 6.2 pages per day)
Old pages revised on paper: Chapter 8 (this actually took most of my time yesterday)
Pages of revisions typed in: Chapter 8 (it's much better now)
Pages lost or gained due to revisions: 0
Total page count to date: 199 (goal: 200) for sure closer to 215 now.
Days remaining until D-day: 8 days
Emails from editor in UK: 0
Emails from agent in NY: 0 (though I really need to read my contracts tomorrow)

Chocolate consumed: ice cream
Junk food consumed: powdered donut
Exercise: Pilates session
Television watched: Heroes (see below)
Tears: None
Link for the day: My new cover! Sorry for this BSP, but I was so busy writing (imagine that!) I didn't have time to find a fun link so I figured I'd show off my April release that just went up on Amazon.

Although I love each and every one of the heroes from my books, I'm not love festing over them today. I am, however, loving the NBC show Heroes. Great new episode. Best show on television hands down.

Isaac the painter is so hot now that he's no longer a heroin junkie. That whole drug thing was a real ick factor for me so I'm happy he's clean, healthy and gorgeous. Definitely hero material sans the glowing eyes when he paints the future, of course. Unless one is writing paranormal romance.

The invisible man was so cool, too. I didn't see him coming. Gotta love Peter. He is the heart of the show along with Hiro.

Loved Claire trying to get her best friend Zack back, too. So sweet.

My biggest question is about Linderman. Who is this guy? And why do all roads seem to lead back to him in Las Vegas? Guess we'll find out, but probably not soon enough for me. Still I'm avoiding all spoilers for this show. I do watch the previews but that's it.

What about you? Do you like spoilers for your favorite shows or do you wait to find out what happens?

I'm meeting my NaNoWriMo bud and writing at a coffee shop in Portland this morning. Hope you're having fun wherever you are!