Thursday, January 11, 2007

Not much accomplished

New pages written: 0 (goal: 6.2 pages per day)
Old pages revised on paper: Chapter 5 on screen
Pages of revisions typed in: 0
Pages lost or gained due to revisions: 1
Total page count to date: 159 (goal: 200)
Days remaining until D-day: 20 days
Emails from editor in UK: 0
Emails from agent in NY: 0

Chocolate consumed: English toffee
Junk food consumed: Tillamook Cheeseburger, fries and Sprite (hubby brought home dinner since I wasn't feeling well.)
Exercise: Pilates homework
Television watched: None
Tears: Yes, when I heard the song Wherever You Will Go by The Calling. It's so perfect for the Christmas book I'll be writing this summer and really got the gears cranking. I downloaded it on iTunes! I now have two songs on that book's soundtrack.
Fun link for the day: The fat cat thief! If you like cats, even if you don't, check it out!

I'm not feeling that great and the kidlets have a two-hour late start due to the weather, so I'll make it short.

My productivity fell off sharply. I can't blame it on revisions. I never have time on Wednesdays to write. The day always looks the same.

Kidlet drop-off at 8. Kidlet drop-off at 9. Home for a few minutes. Eucharistic Adoration from 10-11. Home for a few minutes. Kidlet pickup at noon. Lunch in the car. Teach a class in NE Portland from 1 to 2. Kidlet pick up at 3. Home.

There was supposed to be a dance class, too, but due to the weather we chose not to make the drive to Portland tonight. I ended up taking a two-hour nap after dinner, instead. The kids tucked me into bed and kissed me goodnight after their showers. So sweet!

Plan for today: enjoy the morning with the kidlets who don't have school until 10, play with youngest since she doesn't have preschool, write during naptime if I don't sleep myself, Pilates and write while the kidlet are at dance tonight. If there's dance, since Portland schools cancelled school for the day!

What's your day look like?