Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Still not feeling good, but oh, well... I'm not going to let a little head cold ruin Valentine's day.

When I got home from picking up the youngest kidlet from preschool yesterday, I found two dozen roses waiting for me on our porch. That really surprised me. Hubby hasn't had flowers delivered in a very long time! They are gorgeous and very sweet smelling and I love them. I hope he likes what I got him!

I was wondering what to do with the blog to celebrate this 14th day of February. Here's what I came up with: Youtube videos with a few of my favorite romantic couples from film and television coupled with some of my favorite songs. Enjoy!


From Pride and Prejudice: Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennett
Song: Faraway by Nickleback


From The X-Files: Mulder and Scully
Song: Keep Holding On by Avril Lavigne


From Titanic: Jack and Rose
Song: Wherever You Will Go by The Calling


From The Sound of Music: Maria and Captain Von Trapp
Song: A Whole New World from the Aladdin Soundtrack


From Star Wars Episodes 2 and 3: Anakin and Padme
Song: My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion

I hope your day is full of laughter, romance and, most importantly, love!

Melissa
xoxox