Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Getting there

I managed to finish chapter one yesterday. It's too short and the last scene is really bad, but at least I have something to work with. The proposal (three chapters and synopsis) are due March 20th. That leaves me two chapters to draft this week so I'll have time to revise and rewrite.

Today I'll work on the proposal before and after our visit to our CPA. Usually we have our taxes done by now, but with the deadline and being sick for so long I'm way behind on everything. Are your taxes done?

I watched Heroes last night. Talk about leaving us with a bunch of cliffhangers! Pretty much every thread left me wanting to know what happened next. I'll admit I was on my feet during the scene with Peter and Sylar. I was bummed that Simone really was dead. From the previews it looked like she was a hero herself, but I must admit how they handled that was a nice twist.

I haven't talked about the new season of The Amazing Race, but I've been the All-Star addition on Sunday nights. Rob and Amber (originally from Survivor) are kicking butt. So far they've won all three legs. It'll be interesting to see if they can keep it up. I'm not rooting for any specific team yet. Are you?

Link for the day: Nostalgia Wars! This blog pits characters from Stars Wars against those from the Peanuts comic strip. Check it out!