Thursday, March 29, 2007

Kitty Road Trip

I need to take two of my furbabies to the vet this morning. It's a forty minute drive one way. Imagine forty minutes of cat meowing and wailing and you'll have an idea what the little one and I are in for once we leave.

Not much else to report except that I love being in this Wedding Planners continuity with the six other authors. We've been uploading our proposals as we write them so we can all see what's going on in the other books. Yesterday, Shirley Jump uploaded her complete manuscript for book one as soon as she emailed to the Harlequin Mills & Boon office. The ultimate in advance reader copy! I started reading it last night and it's fantastic. I can't wait to finish it!!!

I got hit with another cold or maybe it's just allergies. Either way, no link for the day. Now I have to go round up the kitties. Wish me luck!