Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Love Fest Returns

Heroes came back with a vengeance after a much too long winter break. I have to admit, it was worth the wait. The show picked up right where it left off and then some. I was on the edge of my seat and literally tingling at times. Yes, tingling. Big thanks to the writer(s) and everyone who does the show.

Anything, be it a person such as hubby or Hayden or author, or an activity such as skiing, or a movie/show such as Star Wars or Heroes, that gives me tingles captures my heart. I become a dedicated fan/admirer/participant and I'm willing to forgive much in those instances. I just hope Heroes keeps it up and can keep from going the way of LOST. Nothing worse than being disappointed by something you love!

A few of my fave moments last night (seriously I loved the entire show!): Claire saving Peter, learning Linderman was behind everything including the group Claire's dad works for, watching Nathan become enraptured by the thoughts of power, Hiro finding the time line in the future and bumping into himself. The sound of the sword in the background from future Hiro pulling it out of the sheath was so cool.

Saddest moment, of course, was about Isaac Mendez. One less hottie on the show. But I loved how he said he finally got to be a hero!

Aside from watching Heroes, I worked on the book. Made it to the top of the wall I hit last week and may finally get completely over it today! Needless to say, the words are coming and new pages being added. Thank goodness! I'm still not at chapter six, but once I reach that the tally will return. Good thing with the deadline quickly approaching.

I'll try to make the Titanic Dinner the topic of the blog tomorrow. I want to do it justice, but at this point I probably just need to get it done!

So what out there has captured your heart? Did you get tingles while either seeing, watching, reading, doing it?