Monday, May 21, 2007

The Big Push

Weekend Tally

New pages written: 22
Old pages revised on paper: 0
Old pages revised on screen: 0
Pages of revisions typed in: 0
Pages lost or gained due to revisions: 0
Total page count to date: 189 (goal: 200)
Days remaining until D-day: 11
Emails from editor in UK: 0
Emails from agent in NY: 0
Emails from continuity loop: 0

Chocolate consumed: None
Junk food consumed: peanuts at the pub
Diet: one pint of beer at the micro brewery
Weekly weigh in: 133 (down 5 pounds total)
Exercise: 1 hour Pilates reformer class
Television watched: none
Tears: yes

I didn't make it to the end of the book. 22 new pages isn't bad though. I still have 3 scenes to write to have a complete. Due to my word count being low even with all the pages (I write with a lot of dialogue and white space on the page) I will probably need closer to 215 pages at the end of this. But right now I'm just focused on getting those missing scenes roughed out so I can start back at the beginning.

No big plans for me except to write this week. I'd love to steal away to the gym to climb so I'm hoping to squeeze that in somehow if I can find a climbing partner. I still haven't decided what to do on Wednesday night when hubby is up at Timberline Lodge on Mount Hood, either.

A few of my friends are heading to the Star Wars Celebration IV in LA. I had hotel reservations and was all set to go for the entire thing, but when I got a June 1st deadline I knew it would never work. I'm going to have to settle for the trip reports when they get back. I'm sure it'll be an awesome time and the Force will be with them.

Tonight is the season finale of Heroes so at 9 o'clock I will be stationed on the couch with my gaze glued to the TV. I hope to have most of my pages done before that, but even if I don't, I won't be distracted. I've been wondering if this is the night Peter gets his scar!

Speaking of TV, in your opinion, which television show had the best season finale?