Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Filling the well

Tuesday Tally

New pages written: 3 (goal: 6.2 pages per day)
Old pages revised on paper: 0
Pages of revisions typed in: Chapter 5 revised on screen
Pages lost or gained due to revisions: 0
Total page count to date: 111 (goal: 200)
Days remaining until D-day: 30
Emails from editor in UK: 0
Emails from agent in NY: 0
Emails from continuity loop: didn't check email acct.

Chocolate consumed: Hershey kisses last night
Junk food consumed: none
Exercise: none
Television watched: Phantom Of the Opera. I'd never seen the movie and yesterday's link made me pick up the DVD at the video store. I decided I needed to watch it to fill the well. That's always a good excuse to procrastinate. I did some revising while I watched, too.
Tears: no
Link for the day: King James Version Bible Birthday! A friend sent me this about this version of the bible first being published today in 1611.

Not much to report. I wrote. Mommying. Wrote some more. Mommying. Wrote again. Family time and dinner. Watched movie and wrote. Hubby time. Wrote until I could not keep my eyes open. Unfortunately not as many new pages as I would have hoped, but I crashed about two hours earlier than normal. Plus revising while watching took time. I did get through chapter 5. I still have that new scene to write though. I just didn't feel like it yesterday.

Today, I won't have as much time to write, but I still hope to get at least a few pages in tonight. I used to write better in the morning, but now my main writing time is after everyone goes to bed. Do you work better in the morning, day or night?