Tuesday, May 08, 2007

On my own

Tuesday Catchup Tally

New pages written: 10 (goal: 6.2 pages per day)
Old pages revised on paper: 0
Old pages revised on screen: Chapter 5, part of 6, 11
Pages of revisions typed in: 0
Pages lost or gained due to revisions: -5 (which really hurt)
Total page count to date: 133 (goal: 200)
Days remaining until D-day: 28
Emails from editor in UK: 1
Emails from agent in NY: 0
Emails from continuity loop: 5

Chocolate consumed: No more chocolate allowed due to diet, but I'll keep this here in case I cheat.
Junk food consumed: See chocolate.
Diet: Survived the first day!
Exercise: One hour Pilates Mat Class
Television watched: Heroes
Tears: no
Link for the day: I was going to skip this today due to the way I feel, but then I came up with the title for this post and it was the same title as one of my fave Broadway tunes. So here's the amazingly talented Lea Salonga singing On My Own at the Les Miserables 10th Anniversary Concert.



I'm not feeling well at all. A trip to urgent care may be in order this morning once I get everyone off to school. It was all I could do to survive son's baseball game with the girls in 81 degree heat. Hubby was in a meeting until almost eleven o'clock last night, and this morning he's on a plane heading to the Bay Area. I'm on my own until Wednesday night. Check for tears on the tally tomorrow. I'm sure there will be some!

I managed to watch Heroes, but just barely. I wasn't left with much of an impression due to the way I felt. Mainly Sylar really is a sicko.

I wrote a few more pages out of sheer desperation. Much time was spent going over chapter five again so I could send it off to my critique partner which I did on Sunday. With hubby gone and if I can feel a little better, I hope to really crank the pages out.

Have a great Tuesday!