Friday, May 18, 2007

TGIF

Thursday Tally

New pages written: 6
Old pages revised on paper: 0
Old pages revised on screen: 0
Pages of revisions typed in: 0
Pages lost or gained due to revisions: 0
Total page count to date: 167 (goal: 200)
Days remaining until D-day: 14
Emails from editor in UK: 0
Emails from agent in NY: 0
Emails from continuity loop: 4

Chocolate consumed: None
Junk food consumed: None
Diet: no cheats
Weekly weigh in: 136 (down 2 pounds)
Exercise: none
Television watched: none (I wanted to watch The Office season finale, but forgot)
Tears: no
Link for the day: You have to check out The Letter Project! A writer named Rick will send you a handwritten letter in the mail if you ask him, too. You don't even have to write him via snail mail to request a letter. He's got an email link! He's also got a link asking for stamp donations if anyone is so inclined.

The youngest kidlet is spending the weekend with my parents. This is huge. She takes more work than the other two put together. Not that I mind, but I really need to crank out the pages this weekend if I'm going to finish the complete by Wednesday. It's feeling like a pipe dream right now, but you never know! I'm going to keep chipping away at those pages. All it will take is a couple of super productive days and I'll be there! Fingers crossed.

Not much else to report. I'm trying to stay focused on the book. Even with the little on home with me all day, I made my page goal by 11 o'clock last night. That means another early morning today. This work time switch is working so I'm going to stick with hit. I feel like I need sleep right now more than I need the extra pages. I even took a nap today when the little one went down. I zonked out for forty five wonderful minutes!

Other news: Another gorgeous day in the PNW so I took the kids to the park during the middle child's piano lesson. My eldest finally got off her crutches today and is thrilled since she got to attend dance class, her final one on a Thursday night. She got moved to a higher class starting next week. She's more happy than sad about the move which is a good thing.