Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hump Day

I've been getting more sleep lately. It's only made me more tired. How is that possible? Maybe it's because lots of little things keep popping up that I need to attend to:

Yesterday, I sent in a few things for my last book. I still need to find out if a Dear Reader letter is needed or not. I may just write one today to be on the safe side.

A few days ago I finally found a little studio apartment to rent at the end of July when I head north to take the second part of the class I started last summer. It has everything I need, including Internet! I figured with an upcoming deadline (8/31) this was better than staying at someone's house. Now I can write and not feel like an impolite guest.

Last week, I found out that neither of my last two releases are available for the Literacy Booksigning in Dallas in July, and I still need to get back to RWA about that. I'm not fond of booksignings, but I like that one because the money goes to a good cause. At least I can donate by walking around, visiting my favorite authors and buying their books!

And finally, I found out that when school starts next year, the kidlets will be having early release on Wednesdays. That's the same day I teach my class, a class that has been scheduled on Wednesday afternoons for years. Now I'm going to have to contact all the families and see what other day will work for them. I was wondering if I should spread stuff around rather than having everything on one day and it seems to be happening on its own!

On today's agenda: Adoration, acting camp drop-off/pick-up for oldest, climbing camp for little one and two piano recitals tonight. Not that busy a Wednesday for once! How does your day look?