Friday, August 10, 2007

Another Perfect Day

Thursday began with a soak in the hot tub and ended with reading time. Two things I never have enough time for at home. It doesn't get much better than that. In between was biking to the park, playing soccer, a little bouldering for the kids, writing for me during the little one's naptime while the others played mini-golf and rollar skated and a date night with hubby.

My friend, Deb, offered to watch the kids so we could have some alone time. We ate dinner at an Italian restaurant, Marcello's, in the Sunriver Village. It was so yummy! Hubby had the special, some chicken with pasta dish. I opted for a Mediterranean Calzone.

After dinner we headed south to check out Caldera Springs. A new resort being developed by the same folks who built Sunriver. The houses being built were huge and gorgeous. Hubby later found out they were million dollar homes being constructed for an upcoming parade of homes kind of show.

I had pictures I wanted to upload, but I can't get them to download from my computer. I think I need a new cord.

Today's adventure is a trip to Mt. Bachelor where we skied in January and April. We're going to ride the lift up, have lunch and hike down.

Hope you have a great Friday!