Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Catching up and the Cutie!

Catch-up Tally New pages written: 6 Old pages revised on paper: 0 Old pages revised on screen: Chapter 2 Pages of revisions typed in: 0 Pages lost or gained due to revisions: ?? Total page count to date: 54 (Minimum page count = 60) Days remaining until D-day: 2 (and I barely have a chapter three yikes!) Emails from editor in UK: 0 Emails from agent in NY: 0 Chocolate consumed: a Hershey's chocolate square Junk food consumed: slice of birthday cake Exercise: none Television watched: none Tears: none Clip for the day: I have a special picture for you instead of a link or You Tube video today. Remember how I forgot to bring my camera when I climbed with the climbing cutie the week before last? Well, he sent me this pic and said I could share it. Such a nice guy! The photo was taken during one of his cross fit workouts at this gym. If you don't know anything about cross fit, check out the Workout of the Day Blog on the link to see what these people do for fun. I think they are insane, but you might find more pictures of the cutie there! The cutie is the one lying closest to the camera. Whatever he did that day sure wiped him out, but that's what he gets for taking a few days off. His words, not mine. Hmmm. Looks like I'm not the only one who goes climbing when they should be doing something else!!! Glad to know I'm not alone! I doubt I could do one thing on the list of daily cross fit workouts. Better stick to my twice a week Pilates sessions and climbing! What do you do to keep in shape?