Friday, August 31, 2007

D-d-deadline!

Today's the day my proposal is due. I have my 60 pages, unfortunately, I'm still one scene short in Chapter 3. I wrote two scenes and realized a third was needed. One from the hero's POV. Of course, I have Pilates and am meeting a behind-the-scenes (and wife of a rescuer) member of Portland Mountain Rescue to talk about my book and characters this morning. Not to mention taking the kidlets swimming this afternoon. So that scene will have to wait a bit.

My editor did give me two extra days as I mentioned yesterday. As long as the manuscript is in her inbox when she arrives Monday it's fine. That's one thing I love about the time difference between here and London!

Oh, and guess what arrived in the mail yesterday? My AA (galley/page proofs) for SOS Marry Me. Thank goodness they didn't arrive sooner or I would have totally lost it!

Better get to work. I have a few minutes before I have to leave!

Happy Friday!