Friday, August 24, 2007

Funtime Friday

Thursday Tally

New pages written: 5
Old pages revised on paper: 0
Old pages revised on screen: Last part of synopsis
Pages of revisions typed in:
Pages lost or gained due to revisions:
Total page count to date: 48 (Minimum page count = 60)
Days remaining until D-day: 7
Emails from editor in UK: 0
Emails from agent in NY: 0

Chocolate consumed: Handful of m&m's
Junk food consumed: none
Exercise: none
Television watched: none
Tears: none
Link for the day: no time

I upped my minimum page count to 60 pages after finishing the synopsis yesterday. I'd gotten stuck at the end, but thanks to a brainstorming session with my cp figured it out. We'll see what she thinks of what I did since she's got that part of the proposal now.

We're in Bend at my friend's house. She made a yummy dinner for us last night: cedar plank salmon, corn on the cob, potatoes, greek salad and hot fudge sundaes for dessert. This is only the second time we've been to the house in the summer. The last time was two years ago. It's a little strange not seeing snow!

I'm missing my furbabies, but we're heading to Smith Rock today to climb as a family so that's a big consolation. Hope you have a fun Friday!