Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Titanic: The Sequel

My littlest one's first day at preschool went great. Hubby met us for lunch afterwards at Red Robin where she ate her fave mac & cheese and walked out with a pink balloon in hand. A perfect day for a four year old! This morning she wanted to go to school again. I had to tell her she only goes three days a week, not five!

I'm busy working on my AAs for my June 2008 release. I want to get them done and back to the editor ASAP so I can get back to work on the book. Of course, I haven't heard about my proposal yet. I do know she received it though. Fingers crossed she likes it and there won't be huge revisions!

My friend Grace emailed me a link to this yesterday. She is a huge fan of the movie Titanic and attended the Titanic dinner with me back in April.



I thought the "preview" was well done the way they used all the various movie clips. What did you think? Is there a sequel to a movie you wish they'd make?