Sunday, November 11, 2007

2111 words

I hit my daily word count goal last night! That gives me 15228 words since NaNoWriMo began on November 1st!

Once again my SAR hottie, Jake, took over, leaving me choked up and dabbing my eyes with a tissue when I realized what he wanted to do. No idea if that emotion translated into the words, but if not I hope I can fix that during rewrites. It was one of those out of the blue scenes that just worked on so many levels. Thanks Jake! You really are my hero!

I wanted to stay up and keep going, but common sense took over. Writing until the wee hours of the night when I have to get up for 8 am Mass while already fighting the sniffles is not a good idea. What I did do was write a few paragraphs to help me get started writing today and drink Airborne in hopes of boosting my immunity so I don't get anything worse than a runny nose.

The kids are off at swimming practice so I'm going to get writing. How about you? What are you going to do?