Sunday, November 25, 2007

Winner!

Time to choose this week's free book winner. Here are your random numbers:

19
Timestamp: 2007-11-26 06:37:34 UTC

This week's win a book winner is Brandy again. She won with a comment on "Almost Turkey Day" post. Brandy, please pick a book off the list here and email me your choice and snail address. Thanks!

Last week's winner, Brandy, chose The Rancher Next Door by Cathy Gillen Thacker.

BTW, if you're waiting for a book to arrive, I have a pile I haven't mailed yet. Sorry, but I probably won't make it to the post office until after Dec. 1st. I had one thing to get out this week-I'm going to be featured on LASR and am donating a prize that needed to be sent ASAP-but forgot to bring the other stuff with me.

I'm still feeling lousy, but managed to get to page 153. I also added a bunch of new words so I'm no longer worried about my word count. At the rate I'm going, I'll probably have too many pages by the time I'm done!

With all the snow being dumped on Mount Hood and our season passes waiting to be used, we needed to get ready for skiing. Hubby took his turn shopping and bought the kids new skis and boots on Saturday. Rose's new boots (as well as skis that we don't pick up until later this week) are pink and she's so proud of them.

Mackenna needed a ski jacket since she outgrew her other one and really wanted this cute, stylish polka-dot Roxy jacket she'd seen at a booth at the ski show booth where we'd bought Finn's jacket a few weeks ago. I figured out the name of the store and called the Grom Shop on Saturday. Luckily the shop had a couple in stock (on sale this weekend, too) so hubby ran the kids over there today to buy one.

Hubby also bought me exactly what I've been wanting-a PVC pipe to do and practice Crossfit exercises with. He bought it so he could make two. One for me and one for the kidlets. They are really getting into it. They even made up their own WOD yesterday based on all the things I'd taught them. I wish I could find a Crossfit kids that worked with our schedule. The only one in town doesn't.

Hope you had a great weekend!