Monday, November 05, 2007

Words

I managed to write a bunch of words last night and still make it to bed before midnight. The writing is really rough and will need tons of revising, but it felt good to see my NaNoWriMo word count hit 5998. If I had met my goal each day so far, I would be at 8000 words, but I'm happy with what I've done.

Of course, with today being Monday, who knows how much writing I'll actually get done? I'm shooting for 1000 words. Anything over that will be awesome!

One thing was really nice this morning. I woke up early with no alarm. So did the kidlets. By the time I was out of the shower they were dressed and ready for school. That's the one good thing about the fall back time change! No one is tired in the morning.

Did you wake up early this morning?

I wish I had more to say, but my mind is pretty much on one thing...the book. If I think of an actual blog topic that you might find interesting, I'll be back. Otherwise hope you have a great day!