Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Writing Wednesday

I didn't get nearly enough written yesterday. 1283 words just isn't going to get it done. So today, I'm getting serious. I'm meeting one of my NaNo buddies, Tiffany, down in Portland. We're going to write on our Alphies and then climb. This afternoon, I have high school student coming over to watch the kidlets for a couple of hours so I can get a little more writing time in. Once the kids are in bed, I'll write some more. I must surpass my 2000 word daily goal today!

Thanks for your votes yesterday on who I should send in for my cover. If you haven't voted, please do.

Yesterday, I had another Crossfit workout. Nichole wanted to teach me the deadlift using a real barbell. Needless to say, I was totally intimidated. That's like real weightlifting. Gulp. But I learned how to it and did the following:

Deadlifts: 45 lbs 3 times, 45 lbs 3 times, 50 lbs 3 times, 65 lbs 3 times

Workout of the Day (WOD):
3 rounds
10 broad jumps
15 Kettlebell Swings (15 lbs)

Time: 5:59

After the WOD, I did two static hangs from the pull up bar. 20 seconds and 26 seconds.


That's what I've had going on. What have you been up to?