Sunday, January 20, 2008

A New Winner!

I figured I'd better pick this week's winner early since it'll be a busy day!

Here are your random numbers:

55
Timestamp: 2008-01-20 16:09:38 UTC

This week's free book winner is Dru. She won with a comment on the post, Road Trip Prep. Dru, please pick a book from the list here and email me your selection with your snail address. You can find my email via the contact link on my website. Thanks!

Last week's winner, windycindy, chose First Lady by
Susan Elizabeth Phillips
. Enjoy! And I did get all the books I'd listed on Friday mailed before we left. Sorry for the delay!

We're having a great time with my brother-in-law's family. Today though we'll say goodbye and drive to Disneyland. It's about a two hour drive, but we're taking the scenic route. We'll be heading down Hwy 1 along the coast through Malibu to Santa Monica. This is what hubby wanted to do and it's his vacation, too! Then we'll cut over to The Grove in Los Angeles where we will stop at American Girl Place. The girls are beside themselves! Their Bitty Twins and American Girl dolls, too! After they've looked and shopped a bit, we'll head to Disneyland where we'll meet my sister, brother-in-law and their four children. They're vacationing with us!

I know it's going to be a day of "Are we there yet?" questions! We are going into the park tonight, ride a few rides and see the fireworks!

Have a wonderful Sunday!