Monday, January 28, 2008

This week's winner!

We hit a snowstorm on the way through Southern Oregon yesterday. By the time we got home and unpacked, I didn't feel like hopping on the computer so the free book winner is a day late.

Here are your random numbers:

30
Timestamp: 2008-01-28 17:32:52 UTC

This week's free book winner is Nathalie. She won with a comment on the post, Princesses, Jedi and More. Nathalie, please pick a book from the list here and email me your selection with your snail address. You can find my email via the contact link on my website. Thanks!

Last week's winner, Dru, chose Hot and Heavy by Sandra Hill.

The kids are out of school today. SNOW DAY! We may get more snow later. They are thrilled. All I can see are the mounds of laundry waiting to be washed and folded. At least we're unpacked! I wanted to do that right away. I'll get to the final trip reports soon.

Also, hubby would not let me get the sledding hill. Oh, well... I did get a few things I wanted: a Mickey Jedi, a 2008 Disneyland frame and a silhouette picture of the kids. I also bought something to give away on my website or the blog!

Have a wonderful Monday!