Monday, February 04, 2008

Another winner!

I took yesterday off from blogging. I worked on my To Do list instead. I read one of my RITA books (a new-to-me author) and read through my AAs. Now I just have to go back through the AAs, answer all the questions I wrote to myself and review the changes I made. I like to give things a day to sit and go back over my copy of the manuscript before I finalize edits. I also watched the Super Bowl with hubby. He's from New York and was so excited that the Giants won. All of us were on our feet and screaming during the fourth quarter!

Here are your random numbers:

29
Timestamp: 2008-02-04 15:39:09 UTC

This week's free book winner is Dena. She won with a comment on the post, Paging Dr. Ross. Dena, please pick a book from the list here and email me your selection with your snail address. You can find my email via the contact link on my website. Thanks!

Last week's winner, Nathalie, chose And Then He Kissed Me by Laura Lee Guhrke.

The kids have a two hour late start due to icy roads. That means no school for Rose. She only attended one day last week and now this. I have yet to have a kidlet-free day since we returned from Disneyland.

Hope you have a good Monday