Sunday, February 10, 2008

A new winner!

Time to choose this week's free book winner from all those who posted a comment on the blog. Here are your random numbers:

5
Timestamp: 2008-02-11 05:25:29 UTC

This week's free book winner is Brandy. She won with a comment on the post, Another Winner. Brandy, please pick a book from the list here and email me your selection with your snail address. You can find my email via the contact link on my website. Thanks!

I never heard from last week's winner, Dena. If you see this, Dena, please follow the instructions above and let me know what book you would like.

I finished the tree skirt embroidery. I'm back to practicing the wood burning. I have to have that done this week. Cross your fingers for me and say a prayer. I'm going to need all the help I can get!

Sweet dreams!