Saturday, March 08, 2008

Are you messy?

Today is house day. I managed to get the downstairs in shape for our dinner guest on Wednesday night, but that's about it.

Once again, there are so many clean clothes on the floor of my bedroom, I can't see much of the carpet. That means it's time to fold.

I also want to try and get organized. Not totally in one day, but one piece of the mess. I took everything off my built-in shelves in the Great Room in December when I put up Christmas decorations. Even though the Christmas stuff has been packed away, I never put stuff back on the shelves. I want to go through everything and figure out what should go where. I didn't like how cluttered it looked before.

I also want to bring a couple of my folding bookcases not being used and try to put my books in some kind of order. They are all over the place. I don't know what I have anymore!

I thought this quiz looked perfect for what's facing me today:




You Are Very Messy



You are a slob, and you really don't care if other people know it.

You don't love messes, but you just can't be bothered to clean on a regular basis.

While being messy and disorganized feels easy, it's probably making your life harder.

Maybe it's time for you to get a maid.



Yep, that fits me to a tee. I'm trying to change. I really am. But it's just so darn hard. Messy could be my middle name.

What about you? Are you messy?