Monday, March 17, 2008

Free book winner!

I'm a day late announcing this. I never got around to it this weekend. I actually posted a comment last night, but I was under a different id. I couldn't figure out why it didn't go through until this morning! Silly, Melissa!

Here are your random numbers:

49
Timestamp: 2008-03-17 15:25:23 UTC

This week's free book winner is Dru. She won with a comment on the post, Yippee! Dru, please pick a book from the list here and email me your selection with your snail address. You can find my email via the contact link on my website. And even if you've won a book in the past please include your mailing address. Please, oh, please. That makes things easier for me. Thanks!

Last week's winner windycindy chose The Secret Passion of Simon Blackwell by Samantha James .

Okay, the auction. I'm not sure how much I want to say about this. Probably less is better in this situation. Check yesterday's comments though if you want to a quick recap.

How was your weekend? I hope you had some fun!