Monday, March 10, 2008

Manic!

It's Monday. That means it's crazy around here. Add the time change - I hate time changes which was the one good thing about living in Arizona since they don't change their clocks - and I'm tired, cranky with way too much to do. I've been gone all morning. I thought Easter was this coming Sunday. I lost a week somehow. Oh, well, I guess it needed to be done, right?

I'm supposed to pick up Rose at 11:30 and head to teach my class. I still need a shower. It's 11:09 am. I also prepared for next weeks class, not this weeks. Serious brain lapse on my end.

Anyway, I took a minute and went to one of my fave websites and saw this:

Humorous Pictures

The picture made me take a deep breath and smile. It also reminded me that I'm really glad I have all of you!

Hope you have a great mellow Monday!