Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sick kitty and kiddy

Poor Spirit. She had to spend last night at the vets. She was being stubborn and well, paid the price. But they called this morning. They got the urine sample they needed so she gets to come home. Unfortunately, she does have a problem with her left eye and has been referred to an animal eye doctor. Of course, both animal eye doctors I called are booked so I can't get her an appointment. Who would have thought there was such a need for animal eye docs?

As I expected, my youngest is sick. She was okay yesterday, but I could tell she didn't feel well. But no fever so we trudged on. This morning she only has a low grade temp, but she has that familiar glassy eyed look and her cough is getting worse. So I'm trying to cancel or cover all the things I'd had planned for today. Fingers crossed hubby can come home at lunch time so I can still make my climbing date and then bring Spirit home! She's down at our vets in Lake Oswego which is a bit of a drive from where we live in Washington.

Still no word on the revisions for the trilogy. I'm still torn between writing and waiting.

What are you up to?