Saturday, March 29, 2008

Thanks!

I really appreciate all those who went over to the Wedding Planners board yesterday. To show my gratitude, I'm going to count those comments and give you extra entries in tomorrow's free book contest here!

I wrote three new pages yesterday! I also set up The Plan. I put in everything I've got going on between now and June 16, including all Mondays. I adjusted my page output for those days when I won't have a lot of writing time. If I stick with the plan, I'll have a complete on June 7. That would give me nine extra days until the deadline. Doable? I hope so!

Just to make sure I figured I'd look for some ways to increase my luck and found this quiz.




Your Lucky Underwear is Blue



You are caring and extroverted. You've made relationships your number one focus, and your lucky blue underwear can bring some balance to them.

You thrive in one-on-one situations. You are a good listener and a natural born therapist.



Sometimes you let the concerns of others become too important in your life, leading to stress and worry.

If you want more balance, put on your blue underpants. They'll help you take care of yourself first.



Guess I'd better buy some blue underwear! What about you?