Sunday, March 02, 2008

Winner!

I finished my part of the trilogy proposal and uploaded it to yahoo groups. Now to stay awake so the three of us can chat. Three different time zones is killer. One author is in Australia, the other England and me here on the west coast. It's alreayd tomorrow for them! Anyways...

Here are your random numbers:

36
Timestamp: 2008-03-03 05:39:02 UTC

This week's free book winner is catslady. She won with a comment on the post, A not so good day. I guess listening to me whine paid off. Catslady, please pick a book from the list here and email me your selection with your snail address. You can find my email via the contact link on my website. And even if you've won a book in the past please include your mailing address. That makes things easier for me. Thanks!

Last week's winner Brandy chose Secrets Anthology by a group of authors. I'm too tired to list them all! Enjoy the book, Brandy.

I'm finally organizing all the books and coupons I have to send out. I'll be posting a list, hopefully tomorrow of what I have listed to make sure I didn't leave anyone off so please check back sometime this week if you've one something in the last month or so.