Monday, April 07, 2008

Better late than never...

I really wanted to get this done today! Looks like I made it.

Here are your random numbers:

3
Timestamp: 2008-04-08 05:04:08 UTC

This week's free book winner is Sarita Leone. She won with a comment on the post, Thanks! Her comment mentions purple as being her lucky underwear color! Sarita, please pick a book from the list here and email me your selection with your snail address. You can find my email via the contact link on my website. And even if you've won a book or coupons in the past please include your mailing address. I no longer have anyone's address. Thanks!

Last week's winner Limecello chose The Passion of Simon Blackwell. I'll get out a bunch of the books I need to still send as soon as I'm feeling better. But those two winners still have not emailed me their addresses!

Time to call it a night. My kitty, Spirit, has to see the eye doctor tomorrow. I don't really feel like driving her there, but I think she'd do better with me rather than hubby so I want to get as much sleep as I can and hopefully feel better!

What have you got going on Tuesday?