Thursday, April 03, 2008

Pride and Prejudice

I've mentioned before how much I love Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. The book, the movies, everything about it. My current project has the heroine and hero discussing the movies so I hopped over to You Tube to watch a few clips and be inspired. I haven't done that, hanging out at You Tube, in awhile due to giving up time wasters for Lent, so I had a bit of fun. And even though I wasted time watching all these, I had already written all my pages done for the day so it was okay.

Here are a few things I found you might enjoy.

The actual Pride and Prejudice trailer:


Lion's pride trailer:


Pirates of the Caribbean trailer:


A Hairspray trailer:


The BBC version trailer:


Beauty & the Beast trailer:


I'm not sure what this is, but I had to share it:


In case you couldn't figure it out, the stalker Ken doll in the red jacket is Mr. Darcy.

Which one did you like the best?