Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wedding Planners Wednesday

Today I'm blogging at The Wedding Planners. The topic...royal weddings and princess brides. Stop by and say hi!

Yesterday I had another Crossfit session with Nichole. I squeezed it in while the two youngest had Irish dance. The teacher allowed my oldest sit in the class and read so she wouldn't be alone in the waiting area. I was happy to get the workout in because my trainer is heading out of town for the rest of the week. That means I'll be doing workouts on my own and practicing all the things I'm learning!

Warm-up: 500 m row

Skills: Dumbell/kettlebell deadlift, squats (air, wall, goblet), medicine ball wall toss

Workout: 3 rounds (15, 12, 9) Kettlebell deadlifts and wall balls

Cool down: deadlift form and more squat practice


Today, I'm writing, climbing and taking the kids to Crossfit Kids. What do you have going on?