Friday, June 06, 2008

Update

I've had to scale back the keyboard time. Just no other choice. The hands are improving though so that's a good thing! I'm hoping I can get back to my daily page goal. According to The Plan, the complete should have been finished today. Because of my hands, it isn't. This next week should be interesting!

Don't forget if you want to win a copy of my upcoming release, SOS Marry Me!, to go to Liz Fielding's blog and post a comment. The winner will be selected on Sunday!

8 comments:

Tori Lennox said...

*hugs* sweetie. Take it as easy as you can.

Brandy said...

I hope your hands improve more soon! Take care of you!

Dru said...

Take it easy with the hands, and again, rest, rest, rest.

I hope you have a good weekend.

Cherie J said...

Glad to hear they are improving. Keep taking care of them.

Virginia said...

Take care or your hands. I know I am having problems with a thumb.

Nathalie said...

Hands must hurt at the end of the day!

Good luck with the goal!

Dena said...

Hi Melissa, I enjoyed your post over at Liz's. Hope your hands continue to get better.

limecello said...

Thanks for letting us know, Melissa- you can make your goal!