Thursday, June 05, 2008

Whatever It Takes

I posted a video of my heroine's song Slow Me Down and yesterday realized I'd never posted my hero's song Whatever It Takes. The song is by my favorite band, Lifehouse. Every single one of my stories since The Billionaire's Wedding Masquerade has had one of their songs on the book soundtrack! I just love their music. And this song is no exception. It's perfect for my hero, Bryce Delaney. Here are a few different versions of the song.

First the official music video:



Next an unplugged version of the song:



A concert version:



And finally a fan video featuring my go to guy, my inspiration extraordinaire, my muse, Hayden Christensen as Anakin:



In case you haven't figured it out I just love this song!

My hands are still hurting so I'm skipping the tally again. I managed Crossfit on Tuesday, but cancelled this morning's session. I'll see how I'm doing later to figure out if I should go on Friday.

Thanks for all you comments and well wishes. I hope you know how much that is helping me!

Love,
Melissa