Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Pictures!

Hubby downloaded photos for me. Over one thousand of them if I'm counting correctly so it's a bit overwhelming to go through! But here are a few of the recent ones I never got around to posting that I said I would.

From the Gilroy Garlic Festival:

You could learn how to weave garlic stalks. I'm not exactly sure what you would do with the weaving, but I'm sure it would be an interesting conversation starter!

You could buy a garlic dude. The kidlets thought he was very cute. I wondered if he was one of those scratch and sniff type toys.

You could try all kinds of yummy garlic food. I tried a garlic stuffed olive. Others with us tried the garlic salsa. I wanted no part of the garlic chocolate.

Angus and Chaos:

Isn't he adorable? I miss him so much! I'm hoping he can come stay with us before he heads across the pond in the fall.

This picture was taken right before Angus had to leave. The two doggies were getting along great at this point, but Chaos wasn't too happy to have to sit for a picture. She needs to work on "Stay." Don't they make a cute couple?