Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Yurts and dogs, oh my!

I found out about 10 pm last night that pets are not allowed at our site. I made the reservation back in December (pre-Chaos) but had thought dogs just weren't allowed inside. Wrong! It's Oregon, not Washington that allows dogs at the yurt site. Big oops! I'm not sure what we're going to do. We had only planned housesitting for the cats so the person not cats and dog so at this point I don't know whether we'll be going camping or not. We haven't told the kidlets, either. They were so looking forward to taking Chaos to the beach and going themselves. I guess they could go and I could stay home with the dog if worse comes to worse. I'll keep you posted.

Hope your day is going better than mine!

Update: We're not going. I found someone to watch Chaos, but hubby's workload exploded and he can't take the time off as planned. The kids are totally bummed, but I'm going to try and make it up to them somehow.