Saturday, August 16, 2008

Heatwave!

The house was 86 degrees at 11 o'clock last night. I tried to write. I tried to do a lot of things, but it's so hot it's hard to do anything. I'm hoping it cools off soon!




Your Hidden Talent



You're super sensitive and easily able to understand situations.

You tend to solve complex problems in a flash, without needing a lot of facts.

Decision making is easy for you. You have killer intuition.

The right path is always clear, and you're a bit of a visionary.



I really wish I could go spend a couple of days in one of those pictures and cool off! This one seems partly true except I really with the right path was always clear. Sometimes it's pretty blurry looking ahead! What about you? What's your hidden talent?

P.S. If you want to win a free book be sure to comment! I'll be picking the first winner tomorrow.