Thursday, October 23, 2008

An Engineer's Guide To Voting

Since some of you commented about enjoying the Engineer's Guide to Cats video yesterday, I thought you might like their latest YouTube clip. Enjoy!



I wonder if Ginger will get any write-in votes this November!

Just so you don't forget this blog isn't just about cats and dogs, I want to tell you about my new author page at Long and Short Reviews. Marianne and Judy have done a great job with the review website so I wanted a page there as soon as they offered them to authors. Of course, it took me forever to send them the info, but I finally did and this is the result. Check it out! And check out their reviews and the rest of their website, too. They have a lot of fun things to offer romance readers and contests, too!

Oh, and before I forget. Chapter 2 of Husband Material is now up at the Mills & Boon website. This chapter is told from Kate's POV. Click here and select chapter 2 near the bottom of the page to read.

I'm off again this morning to the Wolf to Woof exhibit. It's my five year old's turn to attend the workshop/class see what it's like to be a vet! Do you have any plans today?